Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A New Begining

I started this blog over a year ago, with the intent on making pithy comments on the current political and social climate. That turned out to be too daunting a task; in the political world I'm still a consumer of content.
So today I delete all my old posts (lonely little things they were, too!) and begin anew.
I've been in the Information Technology business for over twelve years. I've got a bunch of certification initials after my name on my business card. In some cases this means I knew enough to pass the test for the hour it took to take it. In others, I know much more. What I hope to do here is bring to light some daily issues that guys like me deal with (can anyone say 'users from hell'?), and the new technologies we struggle to adapt to and deploy. Along they way, I may keep a running blog concerning books I am reading, some of which are tech-oriented, and some of which are not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Useful SCCM Links

Compiled this info for a client, thought I would post it here. I will try to keep it updated. Tutorials. Windows-Noob ( https...