Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ten Things I've done that you haven't

With thanks to John Scalzi's challenge. This was an intriguing exercise.

1. Fathered six children. With the same woman. That I'm still married to. Over a twenty years span.

2. Played big band jazz in a hundred year old theatre.

3. Ran over a skunk. On a motorcycle. (I was on the motorcycle, not the skunk). That bike still smelled faintly of skunk when I sold it two years later: he baked into the exhaust.

4. Early online pedophile stalkerage: was propositioned by a transvestite on The Well at the age of 15 or so.

5. Owned a 1978 Ford Mustang King Cobra v8. It was a piece of crap, but a relatively rare piece of crap.

6. Cooked hot dogs by essentially plugging them into a standard outlet.

7. Nearly blown up a house while experimenting with making my own hydrogen. (A garbage bag full of hydrogen makes a BIG fireball.)

8. Had the brand XYLINX burned into the back of my hand while testing FPGA's for heat issues. It stayed for about three months.

9. Pitched the championship game for my "B" league team. (OK, I'm stretching now).

10. Got a signed rejection from George Scithers at the age of twelve. Thought my crap didn't stink: still haven't published.

No comments:

Useful SCCM Links

Compiled this info for a client, thought I would post it here. I will try to keep it updated. Tutorials. Windows-Noob ( https...