Tuesday, February 12, 2008

At last, System Center Service Manager Info

Delayed even more than I thought, timelines are finally out for Service Manager.

System Center Team Blog Post Here

With beta in late 2008 and projected RTM of 2010, this had better be as fully baked as I hope it will be when it releases. I'm no longer certain we can wait, but hopefully we'll be able to stay in the TAP.

I hope everyone doesn't see this as a complete negative for this product. It should be far better for the wait. The initial effort had plenty of potential, and for them to blow it up and go back to square one was just a staggering commitment. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Useful SCCM Links

Compiled this info for a client, thought I would post it here. I will try to keep it updated. Tutorials. Windows-Noob ( https...