Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thriller : 64 parts, once voice

I don't know if this is incredible or incredibly stupid, but it's certainly fascinating.

In my family we have a love for Thriller that transcends generations. Us old folks remember it from when Michael Jackson was still black. Our kids know it from it being a big part of 13 Going On 30, an inexplicably popular video in the house.

Regardless, this video is clearly a labor of love, perhaps obsession, and certainly far too much free time.

1 comment:

Karl Witsman said...

Holy ****, that is amazing. I can't point any fingers, though, as many has been the night that I've editted a photo pixel by pixel to delete an object out of a photo. heh heh

Useful SCCM Links

Compiled this info for a client, thought I would post it here. I will try to keep it updated. Tutorials. Windows-Noob ( https...